Lighted Winter Wonderland
Buy Lighted Winter Wonderland Ticket
- Dec 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 & 23, 2018
- Tremendous Thursday’s – Dec 6, 13, 20
- Click BUY NOW above for available times
- Children 23 months and under FREE
Experience the magic of Christmas when you visit Charmingfare Farm this holiday season.
- Horse-Drawn Ride
- Christmas Lights
- Holiday Displays
- Nativity with Live Animals
- Costumed Characters
- Petting Zoo
- Santa & Reindeer
- Christmas Trees Available for Purchase
You’ll travel 30 minutes in a horse-drawn ride through thousands of lights on your way our little North Pole. There are about a dozen holiday displays along the way. Be sure to keep an eye out for the Grinch along the trails.
This year Santa has planned a special surprise. He has invited his costumed friends to visit with your children at the North Pole.
Be sure to bring along your letters!
Plan on at least 2 hours to experience Lighted Winter Wonderland.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do I find out what dates and times are available?
Answer: Click on the BUY NOW button (there is no obligation to purchase). Enter the number of ticket(s) you need and follow the steps to see what date and times are available based on the number of tickets you require.
- Question: What is the difference between Santa’s Big Party & Lighted Winter Wonderland?
Answer: During the nighttime Lighted Winter Wonderland event there are Christmas lights. Santa’s Big Party tends to see families with younger (1 – 4 year old) children. Parents feel it might be warmer during the day.
Plan for 2 Hours
- The ride to the North Pole is 30 minutes.
- You will visit costume characters and Santa in the Reindeer Barn.
- There is a campfire for Hot Cocoa & Smores (additional fee).
- A Tractor Train Ride will take you back to the begining when you are ready to leave.
- Visit with many of our animals including the petting zoo in the Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn.
You Should Know
- “Check in Time”
You will be asked to select a time while purchasing your ticket(s). Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen time. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate in the event.
- We cannot guarantee any one particular costume character will be present during your visit.
- The North Pole has Hot Cocoa, Smore’s Kits and Reindeer Food available for purchase.
- Sled Runners or Wheels?
The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels.
(Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)
“The 7 grandkids had an awesome time!”
This past weekend my party of 17 took the horse drawn wagon ride to see the Holiday lights! The staff was very courteous and made sure that we were all together on the same ride. The lights were beautiful. The 7 grandkids had an awesome time seeing the Grinch in the woods, meeting Santa and the other characters, toasting marshmallows by the fire, drinking hot cocoa, and petting & feeding the animals. They were having so much fun that no even noticed that it was only 20 degrees outside with hand warmers in their mittens! We would definitely do this again! It was a great way to spend and evening together as a family!
“Holiday Sleigh Ride”
This was a wonderful holiday experience for our family! We loved warming by the bonfire and seeing all the beautiful displays. This is definitely something we look forward to making a holiday tradition.
“Started the Tradition”
My family started the tradition of the Lighted Winter Wonderland every December. We drove 1 hour 45 minutes to visit. We had a blast this past Saturday. The staff was incredibly kind and offered to take multiple family photos for me without me asking. Santa and all the other characters were amazing. The best part was being able to feed Santa’s Reindeer and the horse drawn sleigh ride.
My family and I had an incredible time at Charmingfare Farm this past weekend! The kids got to meet the Grinch and drink hot cocoa and dance with Santa! The horse ride through the woods was amazing as well! We couldn’t have asked for a better day! We’ll definitely be back! 🙂
“It was wonderful and a great experience for all of us”
The children had a great time—thank you so much for your wonderful Christmas Wonderland.”