We reserve the right to refuse admission into our farm to anyone for any circumstance. This can be as little as being rude, use of foul language, or more aggressive behavior like pushing, vulgar actions, weapons of any kind, and alcohol. This is to help keep things safe and enjoyable for everyone.
In the event of inclement weather (including temperatures) or hazardous road conditions Charmingfare Farm will display a WEATHER ALERT red bar by 8am on (www.VisitTheFarm.com) along the bottom of your screen. Click on the link and you will be taken to a blog post for an update.
When a WEATHER ALERT is activated on our website you will be able to do one of the following…
- “Reschedule” providing there is availability and not the last day of an event or activity, you can reschedule your entire booking (the whole party needs to move on the order and we unable credit individual tickets).
Once you RESCHEDULE you will not be able to change your mind.
- “Farm Credit” If you cannot reschedule, you may click on the button and request FARM CREDIT. Farm Credit is determined by the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent and places those dollars in MY WALLET (can be found under MY ACCOUNT). Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. Please allow up to 72 hours for your Farm Credit request to process.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com
- Login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by BOOKINGS
- Find your booking and click RESCHEDULE or FARM CREDIT
The Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10 to 4pm if you require further assistance.
Charmingfare Farm does not offer cancellations, refunds, rain checks or exchanges. Your credit card information is not stored on our server, rather it is tokenized and stored on Authorize.Net’s secure servers.
In case of bad weather please refer to the Weather Policy.
Please understand we do our very best to provide you the services you have requested. We work with people, animals and the environment. On occasion circumstances (especially relating to weather) may arise and are simply out of our control.
Charmingfare Farm is committed to safety. We require without exception all visiting guests to respect and follow rules that are posted or given verbally by a staff member. For example: All guests must remain seated at all times in the horse drawn vehicles. A parent must walk with two hands on their child while riding the pony. Everyone must remain seated while the tractor train is in motion. Please listen carefully and follow our staff’s instructions.
Charmingfare is a WORKING FARM, during the week horse rides may not be available depending on our farming and staffing requirements. We always focus on making sure on the weekends all rides are available as long as weather permits.
In addition, WEATHER also plays a major role in operation our rides. Hot temperatures, rain and the threat of thunderstorms in the forecast for the day affect the rides, especially the horse rides.
Please call ahead if rides are important to you.
- Glass containers
- Illegal Substance
- Weapons: Knives, Firearms and ammunition
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Fireworks and explosives
- Laser Pointers
- Farm credit must be used online at VisitTheFarm.com.
- Farm credit does not expire.
- Farm credit is automatically applied at checkout.
- Farm credit has no cash value and can never be refunded.
(To check on your farm credit login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by MY WALLET)
- All Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes start and end dates are set in advance and CANNOT be altered.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes CANNOT be applied to previous orders.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes CANNOT be combined with any other offers.
- All Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes transactions are subject to availability and must be used online.
- Not all available times are eligible for discounts, especially PRIME TIMES.
- MAKE SURE the Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes discount is reflected in the shopping basket before your payment is submitted as all transactions are non-refundable.
- If the discount is not applied please…
- Check to make sure the code is still valid and has not expired.
- Check to make sure the code is entered correctly (e.g. spelling, capitalization, spacing, etc.).
- Check to make sure the code is being applied to the correct event.
- Contact our business office BEFORE completing the transaction, open Tuesday through Friday from 10am-4pm (603)-483-5623.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes have no cash value.
Deal Vouchers purchased either on Charmingfare Farm’s Deal site or one of the farm’s Deal Partners have restrictions that must be followed. Please take the time and read the details and fine print to be sure the deal offer is going to work for you. Deal vouchers have be converted into an actual booking prior to the expiration date (this expiration date can be days before the event even begins) on the voucher by going to RedeemDeal.com.
If you are planning on attending with another party we suggest one person purchase all the necessary vouchers and convert them into a single booking to ensure the entire party can go at the same time.
Expired vouchers may be converted into farm credit by visiting RedeemDeal.com.