We reserve the right to refuse admission into our farm to anyone for any circumstance. This can be as little as being rude, use of foul language, or more aggressive behavior like pushing, vulgar actions, weapons of any kind, and alcohol. This is to help keep things safe and enjoyable for everyone.
In the event of inclement weather (including temperatures) or hazardous road conditions Charmingfare Farm will display a WEATHER ALERT by 8am on the day of your scheduled visit. You will see a red bar with the WEATHER ALERT every page of our website (www.VisitTheFarm.com) along the bottom of your screen. Click on the link and you will be taken to a blog post for an update.
Charmingfare Farm makes all decisions regarding weather at 7am in the morning and will post a WEATHER ALERT if necessary by 8am. New England weather very is unpredictable and this is why the farm waits till first thing in the morning.
When a WEATHER ALERT is activated on our website you will be able to do one of the following…
- “Reschedule” providing there is availability and not the last day of an event or activity, you can reschedule your entire booking (the whole party needs to move on the order and we unable credit individual tickets).
Once you RESCHEDULE you will not be able to change your mind.
- “Farm Credit” If you cannot reschedule, you may click on the button and request FARM CREDIT. Farm Credit is determined by the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent and places those dollars in MY WALLET (can be found under MY ACCOUNT). Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. Please allow up to 72 hours for your Farm Credit request to process.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com
- Login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by BOOKINGS
- Find your booking and click RESCHEDULE or FARM CREDIT
The Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10 to 4pm if you require further assistance.
Your invoice serves as evidence of your ticket(s). We do not send out individual tickets.
A Gift Card is a better option if you are looking to give someone a gift.
Charmingfare Farm does not offer cancellations, refunds, rain checks or exchanges. Your credit card information is not stored on our server, rather it is tokenized and stored on Authorize.Net’s secure servers.
In case of bad weather please refer to the Weather Policy.
Please understand we do our very best to provide you the services you have requested. We work with people, animals and the environment. On occasion circumstances (especially relating to weather) may arise and are simply out of our control.
EVENTS and/or ACTIVITIES are subjected to change or be cancelled at the sole decision of Charmingfare Farm, Inc without any advance notice given. Even though Charmingfare Farm makes every reasonable effort to plan ahead, circumstances beyond the farm’s control such as weather and today’s work force make it impossible to guarantee everything will be perfect all of the time.
Charmingfare Farm is committed to safety. We require without exception all visiting guests to respect and follow rules that are posted or given verbally by a staff member. For example: All guests must remain seated at all times in the horse drawn vehicles. A parent must walk with two hands on their child while riding the pony. Everyone must remain seated while the tractor train is in motion. Please listen carefully and follow our staff’s instructions.
Charmingfare is a WORKING FARM, during the week horse rides may not be available depending on our farming and staffing requirements. We always focus on making sure on the weekends all rides are available as long as weather permits.
In addition, WEATHER also plays a major role in operation our rides. Hot temperatures, rain and the threat of thunderstorms in the forecast for the day affect the rides, especially the horse rides.
Please call ahead if rides are important to you.
- Membership is valid for an active member who is in good standing.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Members must be 18 years or older and present a valid picture id upon request.
(We ONLY allow a spouse with the same address on file as the member to use benefits.)
- Membership is a minimum commitment of 12 months and will automatically continue to bill you monthly unless you cancel.
- A member must be physically present at the event or activity for tickets or bookings to be valid.
- EVENTS, ACTIVITIES, BENEFITS & RATES are subject to change and omissions without notice.
- Extra zoo admission tickets must be purchased ONLINE.
Membership can be canceled 30 days prior to the first year anniversary of start date. If Membership is not canceled, it will continue month to month until it has been canceled by giving Charmingfare Farm a 30 day written notice to the following address; Charmingfare Farm Inc., 774 High Street, Candia, NH 03034.
Cancellation is effective immediately when request is received. We cannot prorate or post date a cancellation to a future date.
- Glass containers
- Illegal Substance
- Weapons: Knives, Firearms and ammunition
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Fireworks and explosives
- Laser Pointers
- Farm credit must be used online at VisitTheFarm.com.
- Farm credit does not expire.
- Farm credit is automatically applied at checkout.
- Farm credit has no cash value and can never be refunded.
(To check on your farm credit login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by MY WALLET)
- All Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes start and end dates are set in advance and CANNOT be altered.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes CANNOT be applied to previous orders.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes CANNOT be combined with any other offers.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes may be limited to a one time use.
- Discounts can not be applied to already discounted events and activities (ie: group pricing).
- All Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes transactions are subject to availability and must be used online.
- Not all available times are eligible for discounts, especially PRIME TIMES.
- MAKE SURE the Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes discount is reflected in the shopping basket before your payment is submitted as all transactions are non-refundable.
- If the discount is not applied please…
- Check to make sure the code is still valid and has not expired.
- Check to make sure the code is entered correctly (e.g. spelling, capitalization, spacing, etc.).
- Check to make sure the code is being applied to the correct event.
- Contact our business office BEFORE completing the transaction, open Tuesday through Friday from 10am-4pm (603)-483-5623.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes have no cash value.
Deal Vouchers purchased either on Charmingfare Farm’s Deal site or one of the farm’s Deal Partners have restrictions that must be followed. Please take the time and read the details and fine print to be sure the deal offer is going to work for you. Deal vouchers have be converted into an actual booking prior to the expiration date (this expiration date can be days before the event even begins) on the voucher by going to RedeemDeal.com.
If you are planning on attending with another party we suggest one person purchase all the necessary vouchers and convert them into a single booking to ensure the entire party can go at the same time.
Expired vouchers may be converted into farm credit by visiting RedeemDeal.com.
Charmingfare Farm Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.visitthefarm.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Charmingfare Farm Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Charmingfare Farm Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Charmingfare Farm Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.