We reserve the right to refuse admission into our farm to anyone for any circumstance. This can be as little as being rude, use of foul language, or more aggressive behavior like pushing, vulgar actions, weapons of any kind, and alcohol. This is to help keep things safe and enjoyable for everyone.
If we post a Weather Alert for the day of your booking you will be able to one of the following:
- “Move” will allow you to choose another day to move your entire booking providing there is availability.
(Once you “Move” to your new date and time you will not be able to change your mind)
- “Farm Credit” takes the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent on your entire booking and places those dollars on your account with us. Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. You can always check the status of your credit by logging in into your account.
- If cancellation is necessary due to severe inclement weather all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances but can be handle by the two options presented above.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com and log into (upper right hand corner of page) your account with the farm.
- Once logged in click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page.
- On the left hand side click on “View Invoices” and select the appropriate invoice number.
- Click on either “Move” or “Farm Credit” (The “Move” button will not show if there is no remaining availability).
The Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10 to 4pm if you require further assistance.
In case of bad weather please refer to the Weather Policy.
- Glass containers
- Illegal Substance
- Weapons: Knives, Firearms and ammunition
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Fireworks and explosives
- Laser Pointers
- All promotional code start and end dates are set in advance and cannot be altered.
- Promotional codes may not be applied to previous purchases.
- Promotional codes may not be combined with any other offers.
- All promotional code transactions are subject to online availability and must be used online.
- MAKE SURE the promotional codes discount is reflected in the shopping basket before your payment is submitted as all transactions are non-refundable.
- If the discount is not applied please…
- Check to make sure the code is still valid and has not expired.
- Check to make sure the code is entered correctly (e.g. spelling, capitalization, spacing, etc.).
- Check to make sure the code is being applied to the correct event.
- Contact our business office BEFORE completing the transaction, open Tuesday through Friday from 10am-4pm (603)-483-5623.
- Promotional codes have no cash value.
If you are planning on attending with another party we suggest one person purchase all the necessary vouchers and convert them into a single booking to ensure the entire party can go at the same time.
If you are unable to attend we are able to cancel your booking and provide you farm credit for the actual cash dollars you have spent to purchase the voucher. We CANNOT MOVE a booking to another date or time on the deal side of our system.
Expired vouchers may be converted into farm credit by visiting RedeemDeal.com.
Please understand because we are offering substantial money saving opportunities to families we have not invested in making the deal side of our system have lots of functionality. It is import to take the time and read the restriction ahead on each of our deals.