Grown organically with quality compost, organic fertilizers, and cover crops wherever possible. We avoid synthetic fertilizer, pesticides and herbicides.
Cost: Vegetable Share – $675 per share
- 18 Weeks Fresh Locally Grown Vegetables
- Strawberries, Blueberries, Peaches & Apples
- Fresh Cut Herbs
- Visit Our Animals
June 5 to October 2, 2019
Wednesdays 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Produce is picked fresh each week on Wednesdays (the pick-up day) starting very early in the morning. Our staff works quickly to sort, rinse, bundle and package everything to maintain quality and freshness.
The harvest is made available to our Members in in a “farm market” setting on wagons and tables. Chalkboards are used for aiding in selection, identification and quantities to help Members gather their harvest share.
“The very best way to experience everything grown at its peak flavor and freshness!”
While at the farm, members and their family can tour Charmingfare Farm and visit the bears, wolves, etc. See and learn all about how food is grown and pick fresh herbs from the gardens. Food left over at the end of the day is collected and offered to the local food bank.
Vegetable Harvest Chart
Please keep in mind that growing food in New England is an unpredictable project at best. Every effort is made to provide a diverse selection of crops. However, shareholders should expect variations to the harvest chart. Crops may not produce as well as hoped and others are likely to produce more than expected.
|Kale & Collards|
Fruit & Berries
We do offer strawberries, blueberries, peaches and apples as an additional treat in your shares. With the exception of strawberries these other fruits and berries are grown on other farms here in New Hampshire. The season starts of with strawberries in mid June followed by blueberries. In August all going well the peaches are ripe for picking. We will have apples for everyone in September.
Fresh Cut Herbs
A staff member is available in your herb gardens during pick up hours each week. We offer many different herbs throughout the growing season. Please ask for extra if you wish to try drying the herbs for winter use.
Visit Our Animals
NEW – During pick-up hours on Wednesdays you and your family may visit our animals from 4pm to 7pm.
You Should Know
- If you're doing a payment plan you are responsible for the full amount of your share.
- Harvest pickups are only available on Wednesdays between 4pm and 7pm.
- We do not open for Members prior to 4pm on pickup days.
- Our staff works a long day on Wednesdays please be sure to arrive before we close at 7pm.
- We encourage Members to bring along reusable bags for their harvest.
- A cooler is highly recommended especially during hot weather.
- You will need to wash your produce when you get home. Our staff focuses on quickly picking and maintaining freshness.
- Following the structure of a CSA model we are not able to predict or guarantee the success of our harvest.
- Communication is key to you having a great experience. Please ask our staff questions.