Surprise your sweetheart with this very special ride. Step aboard the sleigh of your choosing, cover up and prepare for a dashing ride out to Sugar Shack. Once there, enjoy a bowl of hot soup around a roaring fire. We will have an assortment of tasty chocolate treats and hot cocoa.
Our vehicles carry up to 16 passengers. If you are looking for a private ride consider booking a Vis-A-Vis Sleigh.
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolls & Butter
- Assortment of Chocolate Treats
- Hot Cocoa & Bottled Water
You Should Know
- "Check in Time"
You will be asked to select a time while purchasing your ticket(s). Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen time. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate in the event.
- Choose a Vis-A-Vis Sleigh for a cost of $195 if you are looking for a private ride.
- Dress appropriate for outdoor weather. Hats, scarves, mittens, boots and a warm coat are important. Consider bringing along a blanket. We find sleeping bags work great.
- The horse-drawn ride will take you to the Sugar Shack. When you are ready to return just board the next available ride.
- The MENU is include in the price you have paid for the sleigh ride.
- You may bring along additional refreshments and beverages if you wish.
- Plan on being at the farm for at least 1 hour.
- Sled Runners or Wheels?
The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels.
(Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)
Question: How do I know what DATES & TIMES are available?
Answer: Choose a ticket option in the first drop-down box, then "Pick a Date". Under the "Pick a Schedule" drop-down you will be presented with times and availability. If you wish to purchase continue the booking process to the checkout page and complete the transaction.
Question: What is the difference between GENERAL & PRIME TIME?
Answer: Prime Time slots as a rule of thumb are the most popular times and discounts will not apply. The event or activity is the same for both General and Prime Time.