Sleigh will carry up to 4 passengers.
$149.00 – $245.00
Perfect for Romantic Couples and Small Families
Imagine just you and your sweetheart, snuggled up close and cuddly under the blankets as the horses bring you for a leisurely and romantic sleigh ride on the trails at Charmingfare Farm. The size of this sleigh allows it to be able to head off on the farm’s secondary trails. This is where you are more likely to see native turkeys, foxes, coyotes and deer. Oh my! Perhaps you even steal a kiss as you travel deeper in the woods!
The Traditional Vis-A-Vis Sleigh Ride is about 45 minutes. Just the right amount of time to be outdoors during the winter months.
The Vis-A-Vis sleigh doesn’t have to be totally about romance, although we find evenings are more popular for the adults. It’s a fun family experience too especially during the day so the kids can see the animals.
Additional Booking Options:
- New Year’s Eve – Event Details
Amazing campfire menu that includes marinated steak tips and grilled chicken served around a roaring bonfire.
- Sleigh Ride Social – Event Details
Warm-up around the large bonfires while roasting hot dogs, toasting marshmallows and sipping hot cocoa provided by the farm.
- Valentine’s Ride – Event Details
Surprise your sweetheart with a dashing ride to our Sugar Shack for soup, tasty chocolate treats and warm beverages.
About the Vis-A-Vis Sleigh
Vis-A-Vis means “face to face”, and with the two seats facing each other this sleigh is appropriately named! Carrying up to four passengers, the vis-a-vis sleighs are a re-creation of an 18th century style sleigh complete with antique lamps, cloth seats and the overall ambiance of an 18th century sleigh.
Disclaimer: Events and/or Activities Policy
You Should Know
- Each Vis-A-Vis Sleigh will carry up to 4 passengers.
- Please be sure to review our Policies especially regarding WEATHER.
- We operate our rides on a schedule. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate.
- Dress appropriate for outdoor weather. Hats, scarves, mittens, boots and a warm coat are important. Consider bringing along a blanket. We find sleeping bags work great.
- You may bring along additional refreshments and beverages if you wish.
- Plan on being at the farm for approximately 1 hour for most of our ride options.
- The ride will happen REGARDLESS OF SNOW. If trail conditions are not suitable for sled runners we will use an appropriate wheeled vehicle.
Question: Does the horse drivers accept gratuities?
Answer: Yes, our teamsters work hard to ensure your expectations are met. Tips are part of the horse drivers income. It is safe to assume a 15% gratitude is very much appreciated.
Question: How do I know what DATES & TIMES are available?
Answer: Choose a ticket option in the first drop-down box, then "Pick a Date". Under the "Pick a Schedule" drop-down you will be presented with times and availability. If you wish to purchase continue the booking process to the checkout page and complete the transaction.
Question: What is the difference between GENERAL & PRIME TIME?
Answer: Prime Time slots as a rule of thumb are the most popular times and discounts will not apply. The event or activity is the same for both General and Prime Time.