Children 23 months and under FREE
Sleigh Ride Social
Experience a relaxing trip aboard our horse-drawn sleigh ride. Bring a blanket and snuggle-up as you relive a bygone era. You’ll travel along our trails still brightly lit from the holiday season if you come on a Saturday evenings. If you choose to ride along during the day you will be able to see agricultural & wildlife animals as the sleigh travels along.
- Horse-Drawn Ride
- Holiday Lights
- See Live Reindeer
- Roast Hot Dogs
- Toast Marshmallows
- Sip Hot Cocoa
- Enjoy a Cozy Bonfire
Enjoy the fresh air as the sleigh takes you to a secluded pine grove. Upon arrival at our old fashioned winter social you’ll warm-up around several large bonfires while enjoying complimentary hot dogs, roasted marshmallows and hot cocoa.
You Should Know
- "Check in Time" You will be asked to select a time while purchasing your ticket(s). Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen time. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate in the event.
- Dress appropriate for outdoor weather. Hats, scarves, mittens, boots and a warm coat are important. Consider bringing along a blanket. We find sleeping bags work great.
- You may bring along additional refreshments and beverages if you wish.
- Plan on being at the farm for approximately 1.5 hour.
- Sled Runners or Wheels? The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels. (Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)