Children 23 months and under FREE
$11.00 – $25.00
March is MAPLE MONTH in New Hampshire so come join us on our horse-drawn Maple Express. Charmingfare Farm has created an event for the whole family to experience maple sugaring on a working farm. Everyone loves the taste of New Hampshire maple syrup!
- General & Prime Tickets: March 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 & 31, 2019
- School Groups: March 22, 2019 (morning)
- Home School Groups: March 22, 2019 (afternoon)
Plan on Two Hours
- Horse-Drawn Ride
Our draft horses transport you 20 minutes to the authentic sugar shack and meet a professional Sugar Maker.
- Maple Tree & Tapping
Learn about the trees themselves and the proper way to tap them for their delicious sap!
- Authentic Sugar Shack Tour
Take a look at how a real sugar shack operates and learn about all the equipment involved in sugar making.
- Taste Testing
Your mouth will water when you take your first bite of the syrup on our buttery silver dollar pancakes.
- Visit the Animals
The Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn will be available for your children to visit with their animals friends.
Maple Candies, Maple Sugar, Maple Coffee, Maple Cotton Candy and more will be available in our gift shop. Don’t forget to prepare your shopping list for your family and friends.
Space is limited be sure to reserve your seat on the Maple Express today!
You Should Know
- "Check in Time"
You will be asked to select a time while purchasing your ticket(s). Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier than 15 minutes before your chosen time. If you arrive LATER than your chosen time you will not be able to participate in the event.
- During the month of March conditions on a farm can be unpredictable. Please plan for either snowy or muddy conditions by wearing appropriate footwear. Boots are strongly recommended!
- Our horses will transport you to and from the Sugar Shack.
- There is a bonfire surrounded by picnic tables. You may bring along your own refreshments to enjoy.
- We serve silver dollar pancakes for guests to taste test the syrup. Please do not consider this a meal.
- During your visit our barns housing our agricultural animals are available for guests.
- Sled Runners or Wheels?
The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels. (Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)