Encore of the Lights
|Dates & Time:|
Just because Christmas is over doesn’t mean life goes back to normal right away! Here at the farm we’re always getting phone calls from families looking for ways to keep the kids and visiting relatives busy during the holiday break week! So we came up with Encore of the Lights! Climb aboard our horse drawn ride and travel 30 minutes through our Christmas light displays and arrive at the North Pole to warm up by the bonfire. See Santa sleeping at home after his long travels around the world, and see his live reindeer and a few costume friends too!
- Horse-Drawn Ride
- Christmas Lights
- Holiday Displays
- Petting Zoo
- Live Reindeer
Plan for 2 Hours
- The ride to the North Pole is 30 minutes.
- You will visit the Live Reindeer Barn.
- There is a campfire for Hot Cocoa & Smores (additional fee).
- A Tractor Train Ride will take you back to the beginning when you are ready to leave.
- Visit with many of our animals including the petting zoo in the Oakhurst Dairy Discovery Barn.