Valentine’s Sleigh Ride
Surprise your sweetheart with this very special ride. Step aboard the sleigh of your choosing, cover up and prepare for a dashing ride out to Sugar Shack. Once there, enjoy a bowl of hot soup around a roaring fire. We will have an assortment of tasty chocolate treats and hot cocoa.
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolls & Butter
- Assortment of Chocolate Treats
- Hot Cocoa & Bottled Water
You Should Know
- Choose a Vis-A-Vis Sleigh for a cost of $195 if you are looking for a private ride.
- Dress appropriate for outdoor weather. Hats, scarves, mittens, boots and a warm coat are important. Consider bringing along a blanket. We find sleeping bags work great.
- The horse-drawn ride will take you to the Sugar Shack. When you are ready to return just board the next available ride.
- The MENU is include in the price you have paid for the sleigh ride.
- You may bring along additional refreshments and beverages if you wish.
- Plan on being at the farm for at least 1 hour.
Wheels or Runners?
The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use wheels or runners. In the event there is not enough snow our Vis-A-Vis sleighs will be replaced with our trail carriages.