We are not going to be able to operate any rides today. The weather forecast is awful throughout the day. We are predicting the rain is going to ruin what remains of the trail creating difficult conditions for the horses to pull vehicles. Normally, this would be our last weekend for sleigh rides.  However, we have opened up some availability for the first two weeks in March. Another option you may wish to consider once you have converted to farm credit is our two Maple events; Maple Express or Sugar Shack Live in the evening for adults.

You have two options…
You can reschedule your booking to another day or request farm credit for a future event. Please follow our Weather Policy.


  • Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com
  • Login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by BOOKINGS
  • Find your booking and click RESCHEDULE or FARM CREDIT

If you need further assistance please use the green NEED HELP? button located in the bottom right hand corner of our website.

Thank you for your understanding.