Updated at 2pm
We have decided NOT to operate Lighted Winter Wonderland. It is still raining here in Candia as we write this update. We understand the rain is going to stop later this afternoon, but we cannot see this being a positive experience. Everything here at the farm will be soaking wet including the wagons, picnic tables and slushy grounds .
Also, taking into consideration most folks have already decided to convert their booking for tonight into farm credit. We truely believe we are making the right choice by NOT operating tonight.
Down below in the post you find instructions on how to convert your booking into a farm credit for another event at the farm. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
I am sorry to say Santa’s Big Party will NOT be happening today. The forecast is calling for rain right in the middle of the event and clearing at around 2pm when the event comes to end. Santa’s Big Party is 100% an outdoor event. Rain makes for a miserable experience at the farm for all.
Below is a copy of the instructions that appear under our WEATHER POLICY. You will be able to convert to farm credit for future use. SLEIGH RIDE SOCIAL is a great event with the holiday lights turn on during Saturday evening in January & February.
We will update this post at 2pm regarding Lighted Winter Wonderland. We need to see how the rain affects conditions at the farm. Please check back at 2pm. The computer will allow you to convert to farm credit now if you do not plan on coming this evening.
I do wish we were able to control the weather. Again, I am sorry!
If we post a Weather Alert for the day of your booking you will be able to one of the following:
- “Move” will allow you to choose another day to move your entire booking providing there is availability.
(Once you “Move” to your new date and time you will not be able to change your mind)
- “Farm Credit” takes the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent on your entire booking and places those dollars on your account with us. Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. You can always check the status of your credit by logging in into your account.
- If cancellation is necessary due to severe inclement weather all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances but can be handle by the two options presented above.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com and log into (upper right hand corner of page) your account with the farm.
- Once logged in click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page.
- On the left hand side click on “View Invoices” and select the appropriate invoice number.
- Click on either “Move” or “Farm Credit” (The “Move” button will not show if there is no remaining availability).
The Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10 to 4pm if you require further assistance.