The farm will NOT be operating any of our sleigh rides today. The rain today along with warm temperatures will make our trails extremely difficult for the horses to pull ride vehicles. The snow will not be frozen to adequately support the weight of the sleighs. There will be to much slush remaining on the trails for the horses to be able to pull the wheeled carriages and wagons.
Please take a moment and log into your account and either “Move” to another date or convert to “Farm Credit” so we can see you have been informed. We want to avoid anyone from driving to the farm only to be disappointed we are closed for the day due to weather.
We are sorry… We all wish we could control the weather at the farm.
Please follow our WEATHER POLICY (click for instructions) to either move or convert your booking into a farm credit.
If we post a Weather Alert for the day of your booking you will be able to one of the following:
- “Move” will allow you to choose another day to move your entire booking providing there is availability.
(Once you “Move” to your new date and time you will not be able to change your mind)
- “Farm Credit” takes the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent on your entire booking and places those dollars on your account with us. Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. You can always check the status of your credit by logging in into your account.
- If cancellation is necessary due to severe inclement weather all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances but can be handle by the two options presented above.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com and log into (upper right hand corner of page) your account with the farm.
- Once logged in click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page.
- On the left hand side click on “View Invoices” and select the appropriate invoice number.
- Click on either “Move” or “Farm Credit” (The “Move” button will not show if there is no remaining availability).
Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10am to 4pm if you require further assistance.