Charmingfare Farm is looking for the right candidate to fill an Animal Educator position. Our Animal Educator would be is responsible for bringing a variety of animals to events and handling them for the public at events. We are looking for strong customer service skills and would require an individual who is comfortable with public speaking. Previous animal experience preferred but not absolutely necessary.
- Must be personable, self-motivated and able to work independently, positive, reliable, patient, and conscientious..
- Extremely good communication skills are a must.
- Present entertaining and educational live animal programs for public audiences of all ages.
- Ability to adapt to specific audiences (especially younger children).
- Audience varies from kid’s birthday parties, school programs, to senior living groups.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull, lift (up to 50 pounds), grasp, feel, and utilize repetitive motions.
- Must be flexible to working days, weekends are required.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record (Drivers of company vehicles must be 21 years or older).