Egg-Citing Egg Hunt
Don’t miss this Spring Time Eggs-Travaganza! Charmingfare Farm’s Egg-Exciting Egg Hunt is bigger and better.
Egg Hunt Particulars
Each child should bring an empty egg cartons to fill with 12 eggs. Kids can have fun decorating their egg carton at home.
Visit with the Easter Bunny
The Easter Bunny has hopped over to the farm to spend some time with your kids. He will crack them up providing you with lots of Egg-Cellent photo opportunities. Bring your camera!
Plan on Two Hours
- Horse-Drawn Ride Our Eggs-Pert Teamsters will take your family on a horse-drawn wagon ride to our new Egg Hunting location.
- Egg Hunt Barn Children ages 2 to 10 can scramble safely for their 12 colorful candy and/or prize filled eggs. Each child will have plenty of time to select and fill their egg carton.
- Tractor Train Ride All aboard the Tractor Train because Farmer Ray knows the way to the Eggs-Tra Special location where the Golden Eggs can be found. Each child will receive one Golden Prize Egg that can be redeemed for a prize from a very special barnyard favorite.
- Fun Photo Opportunities There will be various places along the farm to take some fun photos of your family.
- Visit with the Animals Parents we know our spring baby animals will be enjoyed by your kids but you don’t need an Eggs-Cuse to enjoy them too. Baby chicks, ducks, goat kids and lambs should be arriving daily and their Moms will be Egg-Cited to let you meet them.
- The Golden Egg Every child is a winner at Charmingfare Farm. Redeem the Golden Egg for your child’s special prize.
You Should Know
- Each adult and child 24 months and up will need a ticket.
- Only Children 2 to 10 years of age are eligible for Egg Hunt and a Golden Egg.
- Children 23 months and under are admitted FREE.
“Always a good time!” A horse-drawn wagon ride, s’mores by the fire, feeding the reindeer and Santa of course. We have also gone to the Easter Egg Hunt and Halloween festivities and it is never a disappointment. The people there are always very personable and down to earth. Keep up the good work!
“Egg-cellent family day at the farm!” My family of 5 went to Charmingfare Farm on Sunday to visit with the Easter Bunny, join the fun for the Easter egg hunt and play with the animals. The farm has a wonderful set up at a reasonable price point for all of our kids, ages 2, 4 and 7. To our surprise, my husband and I got to see a baby goat be born. Wow. Amazing! The Easter Bunny was very patient with pictures and the decor was adorable. The egg hunt was a treat with plenty of treats to go around. We have been to the farm during the summer, for a winter horse drawn ride and for Halloween as well. They never disappoint.
“FUN FOR ALL SEASONS AND ALL AGES” Charmingfare Farm has a lot to offer, from an Easter Egg hunt in the spring, wagon rides in the summer, pumpkin festival in the fall, and a Chritmas sleigh ride/ wagon ride in the winter. They have zoo/ farm animals to see.They even have horse trail rides. Even though I do feel their prices are a bit high for a family to afford, they do have discount tickets if you are able to find them. Joining their website will enable you to receive first hand the discount they have at times. All in all a great place to visit and fun for all..
“Easter Egg Hunt” My Grand children are twins 24 months and a 12 month old. They loved every aspect regarding the day. The animals were friendly and well kept..The egg hunt was well planned and well stocked with eggs. Tractor ride was amazing. The farm is beautiful. Charmingfare Farm is definitely a family oriented. well organized place to bring your children. There is a wide variety of events to enjoy.
“Wonderful Experience at the Egg Hunt” I took my 3 year old and 17 month old sons to the Easter Egg Hunt and we all had an amazing time! The staff was (as always) friendly and helpful. The boys loved being able to run around the fun and see the animals-especially the babies that were just born. The egg hunt was wonderfully done and the tractor ride to the barn was the highlight of the day! Hope to make this an annual tradition for them.