Update at 12:30pm
We will NOT BE OPERATING Sleigh Ride Social this evening. At the time more than 75% of those scheduled for this evening have already moved their booking to another night.
Today’s weather forecast is calling for up to 6 inches of snow in our area starting around noon. We are planning on operating the daytime rides and will post an UPDATE at 2pm with regards to Sleigh Ride Social.
If you choose, all rides today can be moved to another date or converted into farm credit for a future date. Below is a copy of the instructions that appear under our WEATHER POLICY.
If we post a Weather Alert for the day of your booking you will be able to one of the following:
- “Move” will allow you to choose another day to move your entire booking providing there is availability.
(Once you “Move” to your new date and time you will not be able to change your mind)
- “Farm Credit” takes the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent on your entire booking and places those dollars on your account with us. Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. You can always check the status of your credit by logging in into your account.
- If cancellation is necessary due to severe inclement weather all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances but can be handle by the two options presented above.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com and log into (upper right hand corner of page) your account with the farm.
- Once logged in click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page.
- On the left hand side click on “View Invoices” and select the appropriate invoice number.
- Click on either “Move” or “Farm Credit” (The “Move” button will not show if there is no remaining availability).
The Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10 to 4pm if you require further assistance.