Today’s weather forecast is calling for rain for late afternoon into the evening. Therefore, we are NOT going to operate Sleigh Ride Social event this evening.

Also, our trails are going to become a muddy mess with today’s unseasonable temperature. The ride would not be a quality experience. We understand guests are looking for a sleigh ride on snow covered trails. Unfortunately, that is not possible today. 

You have two options…
You can reschedule your booking to another day or request farm credit for a future event. Please follow our Weather Policy.


  • Go to
  • Login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by BOOKINGS
  • Find your booking and click RESCHEDULE or FARM CREDIT

If you need further assistance please use the green NEED HELP? button located in the bottom right hand corner of our website.

Thank you for your understanding.