Weather.com is predicting the rain to stop between 10:00 am – 11:00 am today. The Farm will be open & we’ll operate the Egg-Citing Egg Hunt today.
For your convenience, if you wish to change your time later today or to another day you may do so.
Please follow our WEATHER POLICY (click for instructions) to either reschedule or convert your booking into a farm credit.
Thank you for your understanding.
When a WEATHER ALERT is activated on our website you will be able to do one of the following…
- “Reschedule” providing there is availability and not the last day of an event or activity, you can reschedule your entire booking (the whole party needs to move on the order and we unable credit individual tickets).
Once you RESCHEDULE you will not be able to change your mind.
- “Farm Credit” If you cannot reschedule, you may click on the button and request FARM CREDIT. Farm Credit is determined by the actual dollars (minus any promotional offers or discounts) you have spent and places those dollars in MY WALLET (can be found under MY ACCOUNT). Your “Farm Credit” may be used for your next online purchase and does not expire. Please allow up to 72 hours for your Farm Credit request to process.
- Go to www.VisitTheFarm.com
- Login and click on MY ACCOUNT followed by BOOKINGS
- Find your booking and click RESCHEDULE or FARM CREDIT
The Business Office is open Tuesday – Friday from 10 to 4pm if you require further assistance.