Charmingfare Farm is committed to following the guidelines provided by federal government and the state of New Hampshire. Be sure to take a moment and read this entire page. Check back for updates before your visit. The information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions. Please do not put our guests and employees and at risk. We are willing to reschedule your visit to another time.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
General Visiting Requirements…
- Visitors over the age of 3 should wear a face mask during their visit to protect others when in public locations where other consumers might be present.
- Practice SOCIAL DISTANCING by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and farm employees.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene/washing.
If cancellation is necessary due to COVID19 your booking will be converted into Farm Credit for future use. Using the green NEED HELP button, please send a request with your order number.