Sleigh Ride Cabaret
$32.00 – $38.00
It is extremely important for the safety of everyone you take a moment and read our requirements.
You Should Know
- "Check in Time"
Example: 1:00pm → 2:30pm
Your check in time in the example above is 1:00pm. Our staff CANNOT check you in any earlier and arriving LATER will not allow you time to participate. We expect you will be with us for a time span of 1:00pm → 2:30pm.
- Dress appropriate for outdoor weather. Hats, scarves, mittens, boots and a warm coat are important. Consider bringing along a blanket. We find sleeping bags work great.
- The Horse-drawn ride is about 30 minutes to bonfires. Enjoy dinner and live music. When you are ready to return just board the next available ride.
- You may bring along additional refreshments and beverages if you wish.
- Plan on being at the farm for at least 2 hours.
- Sled Runners or Wheels? The condition of our trails determines whether or not we use sled runners or wheels. (Sleighs need a 6 inch base of packed snow.)
Question: How do I know what DATES & TIMES are available?
Answer: Choose a ticket option in the first drop-down box, then "Pick a Date". Under the "Pick a Schedule" drop-down you will be presented with times and availability. If you wish to purchase continue the booking process to the checkout page and complete the transaction.
Question: What is the difference between GENERAL & PRIME TIME?
Answer: Prime Time slots as a rule of thumb are the most popular times and discounts will not apply. The event or activity is the same for both General and Prime Time.