Children must be 75 pounds or under and accompanied by one parent.
Giddy-Up N’ Let’s Go
- Our ponies are willing to carry riders weighing 85 pounds or less.
- No running up to or behind our ponies.
- No balloons, bags or other objects that may distract the pony.
- Children will need both hands free in order to hold on to the saddle.
- A parent is required to assist or lift their child onto the pony.
- A parent is required to walk along and hold onto their child with two hands at all times while the child is on the pony.
- Additional children are not allowed to walk around inside the pony ride area.
The safety of your child is important.
Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Enjoy the ride!