A child’s pony ride experience is very important and requires a pony leader who is extremely outgoing, friendly, attentive and willing to have fun.
- Ideally, we are looking for people who have a bit of experience working around equines.
- You should know the basics… haltering, leading, grooming and tacking.
- You need to be EXTREMELY dependable and have reliable transportation.
- You need to be a HIGH ENERGY person.
- Must be available to work the majority of the weekends.
- Must be at least 16 years of age for this position.
- Currently, we offer pony rides on Saturday & Sunday during the month of May and June. July and August we operate pony rides Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday then back to weekends in September. Special events are offered in October & December (Pumpkin Festival , Children’s Trick or Treat and Santa’s Christmas).
- Pony rides normally operate between 10am and 4pm.
- Is an hourly rate and determined by experience.