Charmingfare Farm is looking for several dedicated, reliable, hardworking, extremely friendly horse loving people who want to work outside giving guided horseback riding tours.
All trail rides are focused around giving our guest’s a memorable equine experience. The highest priority is keeping both our guests and horses safe.
Must be at least 18 YEARS OLD and have reliable transportation.
The right candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate they have STRONG equine skills…
- Must be able to groom, tack and bridle a horse without a refresher course.
- Be physically fit to mount the horse from the ground (not a mounting block).
- Able to ride at least six hours or more hours per day.
- Have the ability to match riders to the appropriate mount.
- Have work experience and maturity to make decisions that will keep our guests and horses safe.
- Must be available to work to the end of November.
- Applicant MUST be available to work most Saturdays & Sundays.
- Opportunity for additional hours during the week may be offered.
- Trail rides normally operate between 8am and 5pm.
Even though we pay an hourly rate, gratuities are a significant part of a trail guide’s income. Gratuities are based on the guest’s perception of their experience and the service they have received while in the care of the guides. It is important for candidates to realize they must have outstanding people skills.
If you feel you are the right person for this job please complete the online application form.